21-Day Kickstart Program
Change Your Diet, Change Your Life
Almost everyone I know has a young person at home (son, daughter, grandson or granddaughter) who has gone vegan (or better, on a whole plant lifestyle). This is usually a result of one or more of the following:
- An understanding of the health benefits of a whole plant diet (fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans/nuts/legumes)
- Interest in high performance athletics
- A love for animals
- A knowledge of the environmental impact of eating meat
“If you are not eating meat, dairy products, or eggs, are you getting enough protein?”
You might be surprised to learn that the answer is a resounding YES, an answer backed up by mountains of scientific evidence. In fact, a fast-growing number of nutrition experts and doctors recognize that, “Healthy eating may be best achieved with a whole plant diet.… Research shows that whole plant diets are cost-effective, low-risk interventions that may lower body-mass index, blood pressure, [diabetes risk], and cholesterol levels. They may also reduce the number of medications needed to treat chronic diseases and lower ischemic heart disease mortality rates.”*
If you are interested in losing weight, increasing your energy, and learning about this life-changing way to eat, consider signing up for GreenFare’s 21-day organic, whole-plant-food nutritional program called Kickstart, developed by the Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM). (www.pcrm.org)
For $650 (or $550 without blood testing), participants will receive:
- Daily lunch and dinner entrées for three weeks (43 meals)
- 2 cholesterol blood tests (optional, but recommended)
- 2 weigh-ins
- 1 lifestyle assessment
- 1 shopping trip/label reading class
- 3 healthy eating classes
- 4 organic meals at GreenFare
Based on research by Neal Barnard, M.D., one of America’s leading health advocates, the Kickstart program is designed for anyone who wants to explore and experience the health benefits of a whole plant diet.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuso, P. J., Ismail, M. H., Ha, B. P., & Bartolotto, C. (2013). Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets. The Permanente Journal, 17(2), 61–66. http://doi.org/10.7812/TPP/12-085
- Daily Lunch and Dinner Entrées – For 21 days you will receive lunch and dinner entrées; freshly prepared, delicious organic meals conveniently prepackaged to heat up at home or work. (4 Dinners at GreenFare during classes).
- 2 Blood Tests* – Scripts will be provided for blood testing at a local medical lab for fasting at the start and ﬁnish of the program.
- 2 Weigh-ins at the start and ﬁnish of the program.
- 1 Shopping Trip – Discover easy and affordable ways to sustain your new healthy eating habits with the guidance of your instructor.
- 4 Healthy Eating Classes – Learn some of our favorite methods for cooking delicious plant based meals.
LAST DAY TO SIGN UP: 3 days before the start of class.
Select A Kickstarter Program Below