GreenFare is thrilled to introduce a transitional program for those who perhaps want a refresher or a more gradual path than the Kickstart. In small bite chunks of 1 hour per week, you will continue to learn and reenforce your knowledge. This group program will be taught online and viewable afterward if you miss the class.
Taught by Gwyn Whittaker, one of the Executive Producers of The Game Changers and CEO of GreenFare Organic Cafe and introducing Bonnie Newlin, MS, RD, LDN, CLT, a leading plant-based Registered Dietician, this interactive 3-month program will provide a graceful path of continued education in a group setting. Topics include: Why Whole Plants, Salt/Oil/Sugar, Oil-Free Cooking, Creating a Healthy Pantry, Label reading, Meal Planning, Meal Timing & Fasting, Curb Cravings, Sleep, Exercise, Planning Healthy Meals, Bone Health.
Introducing the GreenFare Whole-Food Plant-Based Program. This program is designed for those who want to lose weight, reverse or reduce chronic disease, or change their life through evidence-based nutrition. $1467 for the 3-month program (12 separate modules). Meals are not included in this program but can be ordered separately if desired.
The GreenFare Whole-Food Plant-Based Method is a group learning experience. It is a twelve-week deep dive program aimed at teaching the principles of whole-food plant- based nutrition while helping you navigate sustainable weight loss and reverse chronic health issues like extra body weight, diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. The program is for people who share a desire for better health. Having a group helps to build community, a camaraderie with others working toward a similar goal is powerful. Grab some friends or colleagues and come experience how the GreenFare Whole-Food Plant-Based Method can help you reach your goals.
This program will give you the tools needed to enable success for sustainable healthy body weight, management and/or reversal of chronic disease, and nutrition education from a health-centered whole food plant-based approach.
What benefits can you expect from the program:
- An individualized onboarding appointment with our certified plant-based Registered Dietitian (RD) – (45min – 1 hour via ZOOM telehealth platform) to learn more about your unique needs and health goals. This will help create the roadmap for your success.
- Weekly group nutrition education (45 minutes -1 hour via ZOOM telehealth platform)
- Communication support with RD between appointments (using telehealth platform)
- Access to Food & Mood Journaling using Practice Better (option to upgrade for journaling review with RD)
- Private GreenFare Facebook group for additional support, recipes, and live nutritional information from expert GreenFare staff
GreenFare, 408 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20170 (703) 689-0506